Schmidt-Seeger SMA LACA.
The two models SMA 203-3 and SMA 206-6 offer high quality and
performance. Both versions feature aspiration at both the inlet and
the outlet, which are perfectly coordinated with each other, along
with simple and easy access to the screens. Thanks to the product
flow system designed specifically for oilseeds, these two models
satisfy the high and technically demanding requirements.
They are optimally suited for applications in plants for the
reception and storage of grain and other bulk materials, port
facilities, mills, silo and storage plants as well as seed
High system availability and improved accessibility
- Safety equipment, such as the oscillation monitor on the screen
box, provides protection against malfunctions.
- The screen levels are spaced further apart to enable the screens to
be cleaned with ease.
Easy maintenance thanks to access from the front to change screens
- Easy access from the front facilitates the replacement of screens.
- Cleaning is particularly comfortable, as the screens can be easily
taken out through the open screen flaps.
Combined inlet and outlet aspiration for optimal cleaning
- Just like in any machine of the SMA series, a vertical sifter with
variable air flow regulation is used to separate particularly light
- The cleaning effect is further improved due to the inlet aspiration
system. The pre-cleaning of the product decreases the screen load,
prevents the screens from clogging, and thus reduces the amount of