The product is flexible waterproof coating with isocyanate and
Polyether polyol as mail raw material plus some additives and
fillers by polyaddition reaction. By coating it on the base and
through the polyurethane prepolymerization reaction between NCO
Terminal group and the moisture in the air, it form into a layer of
rubber waterproof film on the base surface, which are toughened,
Specification for Single Component Polyurethane Waterproof Coating
No. Items Technical Data
1 Solid Content ≥80% ≥80%
2 Drying Time Outside Drying ≤12 hours
Inside Drying ≤24 hours
3 Tensile Strength (Mpa) ≥1.9 ≥2.45
4 Breaking Elongation ≥550% ≥450%
5 Low Temperature Flexibility ≤-40℃
6 Impermeability 0.3Mpa, 30 Mins No leaking No leaking
7 Wet Base Layer Adhesive Strength (Mpa) ≥0.5
Features for Single Component Polyurethane Waterproof Coating
1) Easy operation, no special requirements about base layer.
2) High tensile strength and elongation, excellent performance to
high and low temperature.
3) Thickness can be 1-3mm one-time brushing, coating film is dense,
no pinhole, no bubble.
4) Strong cohesive force, no need other chemical auxiliaries.
5) Color can be customized according to customers’ specific
1) Basement should be firm, smooth, clean, internal corner and
external corner should be circular arc, diameter of internal corner
more than 50mm, external corner more than 10mm.
2) Suggested coating dosage, thickness of 1mm be 1.3 - 1.5 kg/m2
3) Brush the basement evenly several times (generally 3 – 4 times),
later brushing should be after solidification of former brushing.
Underground building should be added reinforced materials.
4) Coating film thickness, underground 1.2 – 2.0mm, bath room ≥
1.5mm, when adding reinforced materials between coating films,
bottom coating film ≥ 1.0mm, upper coating film ≥ 0.5mm.
5) Diluting agents of alcoholic acid, nitro-group and water are
6) Smoking and flames are prohibited.
7) Little sediment is normal, mix evenly before operation.
8) Construction site should be ventilated, no operation if raining.
9) Coating materials should be used within 40 minutes after
1) External walls, basements, balconies, kitchens and lavatories.
2) Special buildings like granaries, civil air defense works,
3) Specially for the buildings where the construction conditions
are complex and crisscross pipeline.
Storage and Transportation
1) Store in a cool, dry, ventilated room environment.
2) Shelf life is 12 months.
3) During transportation, not exposed to the sun and rain, not